- 5 yard, 16oz handmade wool kilt.
- A massive range of own clan and fashion tartans available.
- Kilt made in Scotland by Glenisla
- Choice of Black Prince Charlie, Black Argyll or Grey York jacket and vests
- Ghillie brogues
- Matching flashes
- Safety Sgian Dubh
- Choice of belt and buckle
- Choice of dressed sporran and chains
- Dressed shirt plus choice of bow tie or rouche tie
- DRY CLEAN ONLY
- 3-4 weeks delivery, all sets made to order
- LOW COST UPGRADE TO RARE OR SELECT TARTAN RANGE
Learn How To Measure Your Kilt Size
The Kilt has leather straps for adjustment of approx 2” either way.
To measure yourself for kilt waist size, simply take a tape around your middle at 1″ above the line of the belly button, and have it as tight or as loose as you would want to wear it. That’s your Kilt waist size, it can vary somewhat from pants size.
To measure for your drop or length, take the tape again just 1″ above the line of the belly button to the middle of the knee.
Jacket Fitting Guide
Jacket Fitting Size Height
Short Up to 5ft 7”
Regular Up to 5ft 10”
Long 5ft 11” and over